The PM Kisan Status Check for the 9th Installment of 2021 is now available. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status for 9th Kist for 2021 is now available. PM-KISAN Status 2021 for 9th installment, 9th installment dates, and how to check the KIST status are all discussed on this page.
PM Kisan Status Check 2021
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s 9th installment will be released soon. Amounts of Rs. 2000 will be credited to beneficiaries’ accounts each installment in the first 7 installments. The video conference will be used by PM Modi on Friday, 9th August 2021 to release the installment. A total of 9.5 Crore farmers are expected to benefit from the 9th installment of PM Kisan. Farmers across the country will receive a transfer of over 19000 Crores of INR.
While PM Kisan’s 9th installment is being deposited into the farmers’ accounts, PM Modi has decided to engage them online. The amount paid in a single day will be the highest ever under a government program. Thus, all the relevant details will be provided to beneficiaries looking to find PM Kisan’s 9th Installment Status 2021 today.
pmkisan.gov.in status 2021
This will be the first time when eastern states will also get the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Farmers in West Bengal State will get their first installment today. If you want to check PM Kisan installment status then you need to read the process given below.
PM Kisan 9th Installment 2021 Status
|Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Department||Indian Agriculture Department|
|Scheme Launched in||Feb 2019|
|Total Money release till date||75000 Cr INR|
|Installment Amount||Rs. 2000|
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The details behind this government scheme will be explained in a moment. India’s farmers receive Rs. 6000 annually under PM Kisan schemes. Each of the three installments of 2000 rupees is part of the 6000 rupees. In 2021, the first installment will be deposited every December-March, the second installment will be made from April to July and the third installment will be made between August and November.
In addition to getting Rs. 2000 deposited directly into the farmer’s account once registered for PM-KISAN, every farmer gets Rs. More than 9 crore farmers have already received 1.15 lakh crore rupees in their accounts.
List of Beneficiary UTs and States of PM Kisan Yojana
pmkisan.gov.in status 2021
You can find out whether rupees 2000 from your monthly installment has reached your account by checking PM Kisan Status. In addition to the status, you can research the error in the status itself if you are not being credited for your installment.
The PMKSY 9th installment was released to beneficiaries as per schedule, and the amount was added to their accounts. The 9th installment was revealed live on national television by Prime Minister Modi. The PM Kisan Yojana beneficiaries list contains your name, so you need to check if your name appears there. The next installment will not be credited to your account if you are not listed as a beneficiary.
How to check PM Kisan Status – 9th Installment
- This scheme’s official website provides information on PM Kisan Yojana Kist. We have outlined the procedure for beneficiaries to follow in order to determine the status of PM Kisam’s 9th installment in order to help them.
- For information on the 9th installment, beneficiaries need to visit the official PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana website.
- Visit the website’s home page and click on the link “Farmers Corner”.
- There is an option to select “Beneficiaries List”. After clicking that link, a new window will appear.
- Use the drop-down menus to select the information you need.
- You can choose the State, District, Tehsil, Village, and Block. Click on the Get Report link once you have selected the State, District, Tehsil, Village, and Block.
- The beneficiary list for your region will then appear. In the list, search for your name and status as a PM Kisan.
How to check PM Kisan Application status 2021
Following these steps will help you check the status of your PMKSNY application.
- Access the Farmer Corner section of the official website.
- Please load the Beneficiary status page after clicking on the link.
- Your Aadhar number or mobile number should now be entered in the field.
- A screen will appear to display the status of your PSM Kisan application. Just click the Check Status button.
To access any content or to check whether the PM Kisan 9th installment is crediting, please contact our support line.
- Phone: 011-23391092
- Phone: 91-11-2339241
|Official Website||Click Here|