How to Login to PICME Portal? The PICME Portal has the ability to check PICME Status online following a login, as well as the registration process is very simple. A pregnancy and infant cohabitation monitoring and evaluation website is the official site of PICME. PICME.tn.gov.in now offers online access to the new login page. There is a login page for PICME and MRMBS on the homepage of the PICME 2.0 website. Click here to login to the picme.tn.gov.in portal. In addition, you can register for PICME here to see your PICME number.
PICME Portal – picme.tn.gov.in
Tamilnadu’s government uses PICME, Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation, to track all pregnant women. Right from the beginning of pregnancy to obtaining a birth certificate for the newborn, pregnancies can be registered at https://picme.tn.gov.in/.
A pregnant mother can obtain a PICME registration through the nearest government health care centers, hospitals, and primary health care centers.
The 12 digit registration code can also be obtained by contacting local nurses or Anganwadi workers. Last but not least, the application is also available at all Common Service Centers (CSCs) at the village level.
PICME – Registration Online
There are different ways to complete the PICME registration process, so you’ll need to choose the one that is most convenient for you.
- Visit the official website of picme.tn.gov.in to register yourself.
- Choosing a service center where women are absolutely free to register.
- Registration is also available by calling 102 toll-free.
- Contact your nearest government hospital for PICME registration.
PICME numbers can be obtained online quite easily by following the simple steps listed below:
- Registration can be done through the official website https://picme.tn.gov.in/.
- There is an option for Public Pre-Registration on the right side of the screen, which you will have to click.
- You will be redirected to a page with a blank form where you must fill out all the necessary info, such as the name, address, and Aadhaar details.
- From the list of available slots, you can choose a time to contact the Village Health Nurse.
- You will now have to enter your email address and your mobile number in the below section and click on the option of generating OTP.
- Once you have provided the OTP you have received on your mobile number and been asked for a captcha, you can click on the Save button.
The PICME number will be sent to your registered email address and mobile number once registration is done. You will soon be contacted by the nearest health officer, and you will be required to visit the nearest center, where you will be given the RCH ID. It will be this ID that you will need to use for different activities at different locations. It usually takes between a month and two for the registration process to complete.
PICME – Login
The following simple steps will allow you to log in to your profile as soon as you register. In addition to assisting you in obtaining your username and password, the officials who contact you regarding registration will also assist you in completing the registration process.
A new login page has replaced the old PICME portal. In order to open the official PICME-Login portal, follow these steps:
- The first step is to open the website www.picme.tn.gov.in. You will find the User Login Form on the website.
- To log in to the website, you must navigate your cursor to the login form. Prior to logging in, make sure you are registered.
- On the PICME login form, fill in your USER ID in the first box.
- Your PICME Login Password should appear after you have entered your Login ID. Enter the captcha code not shown after entering the username and password for PICME.
- Go to the bottom of the page and double check what you’ve filled in. You will become logged in once you click on the submit button.
PICME Number Status Check Online
In order to obtain your RCH ID, you must wait for some time after completing the registration process to get the PICME number.
Here are the steps you can take to check the status of PICME Number Verification.
- To begin with, you must log in to PICME.
- Click on the option Pre-Registration by Public that you chose during the registration process.
- After you select Pre-Registration Application ID Status, you will be taken to a new screen with a list of options.
- If you haven’t already done so, please provide your PICME number or 12 digit Application ID.
- You will see your status on the screen once you click the submit option.
Mobile No Authentication & Acknowledgement
When you are logged into the PICME Registration portal, go to the section labelled “Mobile No Acknowledgement” and enter your registered mobile number to view the Acknowledgement of the submitted application.
As well, if you wish to authenticate the mobile number of the PICME, you can do that by selecting the “Mobile No Authentication” section and entering both the RCH number and the mobile number. You will need to enter your mobile number after you have entered your details and the generated OTP will be sent to you.
Documents Required for Maternity Benefit Scheme
Documents may not be required for registration. However, the Maternity Benefit Scheme requires a few documents form below to be provided:
- Passbook photocopied with a photograph
- Voter identification card
- A passport that is valid
- Rationale card,
- UIAdhaar Card
- Driving License
- MGNREGS Job Card,
- The Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Card
Other government-recognized photo identification cards may also be added.
PICME Key Points
The following key points should be kept in mind once you have received your PICME number and RCH ID.
Keep the PICME Number safe
You must secure your PICME number once you have acquired it or apply for an identification number after registration. In order to create your PICME login credentials and get your RCH ID, you will require this number. Once you have received your RCH ID, you will need to show it to the nurses to receive your treatment at the health centers. At the same time, you will need the ID to get the birth certificate for your child.
The PICME helpline is easy to contact if you’re having trouble registering, logging in, or having any other problems. It is possible to contact them by calling 102, the toll-free number.
You can also send them an email at [email protected].
Importance of PICME Number
A woman must report her pregnancy to PICME immediately after becoming aware of it, as per the Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) Scheme.
Registered pregnant women will receive an RCH ID shortly after successful registration and getting a PICME number.
RCH provides women with a variety of services and benefits following the acquisition of their RCH IDs.
- Those who register on time will receive the first installment 12 weeks beforehand. We will provide the first installment of Rs 2000. You might have a longer wait for your money to be sent if you register too late.
- In the third month, you will then receive the third installment. The beneficiary’s bank account will be credited with this amount. This third installment will be deposited into the beneficiary’s bank account after four months of registration.
- In the subsequent installment, Rs 2000 will be provided again, and at the end of the fifth installment, Rs 4000 will be provided. During delivery in a Tamil Nadu government hospital, this amount will only be paid.
- Afterward, another Rs 4000 will be deposited to the beneficiary’s bank account as part of the sixth installment. Upon completion of the OPA/Rota/Peneta vaccination with 2 doses of IPV, the child will receive this amount.
- The final payment of Rs 2000 will be made after the child has completed the last round of Measles-Rubella vaccination, which should occur before the 12th month of infancy.
For a child born to a mother registered in PICME, obtaining a birth certificate is simple. A newborn baby can easily receive a birth certificate by downloading it using the RCH ID after the birth.